Biyernes, Marso 24, 2023

[Lewis] Ben Simmons looking less and less likely to return this season. He still hasn’t started practicing fully yet, limited to individual work.

Source

Injured Net Ben Simmons still hasn’t started practicing fully yet, limited to individual work. And with just nine games left in the regular season, coach Jacque Vaughn hasn’t allowed himself to think about whether there is time for Simmons to get up to speed with his teammates even if he does get healthy.

“That’s the great thing, is I don’t even think that far ahead. I don’t even complicate my life that way,” Vaughn said. “I’m concerned about [now]. If those questions present themselves, I’ll be more than willing to see how it fits with the group and answer them at that time. But I don’t want to look that far ahead.”

"It is not with teammates, so I’ll say that piece of it. So, he hasn’t scripted with our group, our second group, first group, or anything of that nature,” said Vaughn, who said the injured point/forward hasn’t made any significant improvement or taken any notable steps in the past week.

“Ben is in the same position he was the last time I talked to you, nothing further to comment on. I don’t think I can give you anything else. There’s been no … there’s been no nothing to add, really.”



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento