Biyernes, Abril 14, 2023

Embiid: “A lot has been said, and a lot of people haven’t been happy, about how people keep bashing each other and all that stuff. Where was all that [sympathy for me]? People kept bashing me the last two seasons, putting me down. But now other guys are being put down, now it’s an issue.”

Joel Embiid is kind of speaking in truth, no one seemed to care about when it was Embiid the receiving end of the toxicity but now that it’s Jokic everyone wants to be more cautious.

“A lot has been said, and a lot of people haven’t been happy about how the whole thing has been going on, about how people keep bashing each other and all that stuff. Where was all that [sympathy for me]? People kept bashing me the last two seasons, putting me down. But now other guys are being put down, now it’s an issue.”

source



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento