Lunes, Abril 17, 2023

LeBron on how he brings out the best in his teammates: "I think it comes from being a father... I gotta parent my kids differently... Some of them I can yell at. Some I gotta be more comforting. Some I need to pull away to the side. Some I can yell at in front of the group"

Here is a clip of his full answer to the question.

And here is the full quote if you'd just rather read:

You have to pay attention. Thats all. You have to pay attention on a day to day basis and know ever individual is different. So you have to try to figure out how you can get the most out of every individual. And its different ways.

I think it comes from being a father, I think, too. You know having 3 kids I understand that, you know, I gotta parent my kids differently to get the best out of them. Some of them I can yell at. Some I gotta be more comforting. Some I need to pull away to the side. Some I can yell at in front of the group and they'll be fine with that. So I think that helps.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento