Biyernes, Abril 28, 2023

[Owczarski] Jae Crowder on his time with the Bucks: “I’m very confused as to why I was brought here. I don’t know my purpose here and why I was brought here.”

Crowder played 18 seconds Wednesday night in the Bucks’ Game 5 overtime loss to the Heat that sent them home. He did not play in Game 4 and averaged 13.6 minutes through the first three games.

“I’ve never been in a situation like that,” Crowder said. “Eleven years. Check my résumé. I’ve been playing. I’ve always been playing. I’m very confused as to why I was brought here. I don’t know my purpose here and why I was brought here.”

“Yeah, I wasn’t expecting that, DNPs,” he said. “I haven’t had them in my career so why start now?”

Yet, Crowder won’t rule out re-signing with Milwaukee this summer. He enjoys being around his current teammates.

“I would (return), because in the locker room it’s a great group of guys who puts work first and we have fun after that,” he said. “I can work in that type of environment and I really do appreciate my teammates for welcoming me. From day one it’s just been love from that side. But that’s a conversation that has to be had.”

Source



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento