Miyerkules, Hulyo 19, 2023

Draymond Green falls for fake Kevin Garnett quote and calls him out: “I tried you when I was a rookie KG, and you started talking to yourself like I wasn’t talking to you. What’s that like? The freshman picking on the senior citizen that’s double his size?”

Draymond Green falls for fake Kevin Garnett quote and calls him out:

Screenshots showing the back and forth

Fake quote Draymond fell for:

Kevin Garnett calls out Draymond Green 😳 “Draymond punching JP is like a senior punching a freshman who’s half his size and than walks around talking himself up as if he’s like that. Come try me Dray.”

Draymond’s now deleted Tweet:

“I tried you when I was a rookie KG, and you started talking to yourself like I wasn’t talking to you. What’s that like? The freshman picking on the senior citizen that’s double his size?”

Kevin Garnett’s Response:

“That’s a fake tweet. “NBA Centel”… @elonmusk see wtf is happening 🤣🤣 Fix it.”

Draymond Green fell for a fake quote and yelled at KG, then KG told him it was fake and he deleted the tweet 😂



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento