Miyerkules, Setyembre 13, 2023

Toni Kukoc thinks Nikola Jokic's career isn't better than Drazen Petrovic, Arvydas Sabonis, or Vlade Divac Yet

Kukoc believes that Jokic is going to end up being the best European basketball player of all time. However, he isn't there yet

“He's great, I talked about him five or six years ago. I like his style, with his basketball knowledge and IQ, he makes up for the athleticism he lacks. He keeps the game in his rhythm, it is not noticed that it is so. His career is not even at 50 percent yet. Will he be statistically the best European? He probably will,” Toni Kukoc said while promoting the new documentary about him named 'The Magical Seven' via Index.hr.

“And is he the best? I think that Dražen, Dino, Divac, and Sabonis have done things that he hasn't touched yet, although I believe he will. But, realistically, if Sabonis was now in the NBA at the age of 24, or Dražen, or Dino, or me... My people, if we used to watch the NBA on TV, we would certainly be much better than then. But comparisons are unnecessary, in my opinion, especially of different generations. To conclude, Jokić's quality and size are not at all questionable,” Toni added.


Source- Basketball Network



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento