Miyerkules, Disyembre 13, 2023

[Wildes] (On draymond saying he was "swinging away to sell a call) - The “actually I was trying to flop” and “you know I’m still not sorry for putting Gobert in a sleeper” is quite the “I don’t deserve a suspension” tactic

Kevin Wildes on twitter

(On draymond saying he was "swinging away to sell a call) -

The “actually I was trying to flop” and “you know I’m still not sorry for putting Gobert in a sleeper” is quite the “I don’t deserve a suspension” tactic

He brings up a good point here. By saying that he doesn't apologies for things he means to do, he is still not showing any regret at what happened during the Gobert incident. And now, saying, "Oh, it was an accident. If I hit you on purpose, I wouldn't apologise" is both a bad look for draymond and the org.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento