Huwebes, Disyembre 30, 2021

[Kirschner] Trae Young: “We got three-fourths of our team out. I came to shootaround today not knowing most of my teammates.”

Source

Trae Young: "We got three-fourths of our team out. I came to shootaround today not knowing most of my teammates."

Trae Young on his reaction to seeing the Miami-San Antonio game postponed today while the Hawks continue playing with most of their team out and mostly filled with 10-day hardship exception signings:

"I was just confused. We had like four guys fly in last night just to make the roster and play today. We were able to find a way. I don't know if it's on the league or on our part to complain and be forceful with what's going on. Other teams have gotten games postponed and are waiting on guys to get back. We have, really, three guys who play big minutes for our team, when you include (Skylar Mays), we have four guys. It's kind of crazy."



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento